We are a family run company and therefore we see our employees as a part of our wider working family. If you chose to work with us you will become part of the team.
We strive to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients, but at the same time we also insist that when you come to work you enjoy the time you spend at work. We promote a set of core values within the company which are based around being professional and technically strong, and we have an open door policy for ensuring that everyone communicates freely at all times.
Senior Service & Commissioning Engineer (Residential) required to join growing London and Surrey based Residential AV Company to assist with increased workload.
Full-time position available to the right candidate. Salary, dependent upon experience. Working hours – Mon/Fri, 8am to 5pm. Vast majority of work in Central London but there may be opportunities to work abroad on specific projects. Vehicle will be provided.
The right candidate must be passionate about the industry and take pride in their work. We are seeking someone who is hardworking, trustworthy and able to work independently. They must be an excellent communicator who is confident at building and maintaining client relationships. In addition, they will need to demonstrate their leadership skills and experience, as well as offer support and guidance to their subordinates to ensure our engineers can deliver to the highest of standards.
Skills & Experience required:
– Lighting control – Lutron, Crestron, Control4 predominantly
– Control systems – Crestron and Control4 (broad experience is an advantage). Control4: must have completed 4 day course in York and have experience of programming a variety of C4 systems.
Crestron: familiar with Crestron Toolbox and able to upload software to devices, update firmware and run tools such as debugger in order to fault find with remote support from the programmer.
AMX experience also an advantage but not mandatory
– CCTV (Lilin & Axis) – installation of cameras and configuration of NVR
– Data & Wi-Fi (Draytek, Cisco & Ruckus). Excellent knowledge of IP required and able to setup and commission a network with a Draytek router, Cisco switches and Ruckus access points.
Ability to fault find network issues.
– Full, clean driving license (vehicle provided) – the vehicles are tracked and therefore efficient time keeping is a necessity as we use these logs for invoicing clients. You must keep the van clean and stocked with small materials at all time
– Good communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to write reports daily to send to the office. We would need a summary email at the end of each day stating what was completed that day and any outstanding issues. Maintenance visits need to be well documented on the day. Communication is key
– Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring work is completed thoroughly and solutions found
– Organised and flexible team player with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
– Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential